Your Gift Counts
Every gift made to UNT’s Center for Consumer Insights and Innovation contributes toward our work in advancing consumer research through academic and industry collaborations. This includes advancing student research skills, providing competition and travel support to students, supporting faculty research projects, and bringing academia and industry together through our annual events and research projects.
There are many ways to support the Center and leave a legacy, from major gifts with naming opportunities to tribute gifts that memorialize or honor a friend, loved one or champion of our programs. In all cases, your generosity advances the CCII mission of preparing students to become leaders in merchandising, hospitality, and tourism management fields.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Increased exposure to our students
- Recruiting opportunities with access to top talent
- Priority assistance with interview schedules for permanent and internship placement
- Networking and visibility opportunities with students and industry experts
- Preferential treatment for conferences, seminars and workshops
- Increased corporate brand awareness among UNT’s student body
For information on how you can support our Consumer Insights and Innovation, please contact our center co-directors:
Dr. Kiesol Yang
Dr. Han Wen